This leadership course empowers you to lead or work in a virtual working environment. It provides you with comprehensive tools and techniques for working or leading a virtual team. You first must recognize the dynamics of a virtual team and the conditions and challenges it produces. This course illustrates the Virtual Distancing Model and how to be an efficient mobile leader by grasping the eight principles model for motivating a virtual team. Motivation and communication are a top priority when it comes to participating or leading a group from a distance. This course equips you for leading or engaging in an efficient, productive team situation.
12-Hour Training Programme (can be delivered flexibly: Depending on trainer and client convenience).
|Minimum 3 pax||1,800 USD|
|4-5 pax||2,000 USD|
|6-8 pax||3,000 USD|
|9-10 pax||3,500 USD|
|11 and above||4,500 USD|
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
- The virtual distance model
- The concept of psychological and physical distance
- Formulating a mobile group
- Developing a mobile working strategy and your team
- The Virtual Distance Communication
- How and when to communicate tasks and motivational techniques.
- Welcoming your mobile team
- Setting the stage for effective virtual work
- Leading strategy in mobile group
- Strategy; Planning and optimization
- The Eight principles for motivational tools for mobile managers
- How to achieve long-term mobile workforce success
BSM Certification is recognised nationally by Thailand Ministry of Education & Internationally accredited by Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC, U.K.).