Train the Trainer
This 5-day intensive programme will provide trainers with the basic skills and knowledge needed to design, deliver and evaluate their own training sessions. Emphasis will be on developing interactive training techniques to engage and stimulate the learners. The main objective of this programme is to prepare a professional trainer who has effective presentation and facilitation skills. Moreover, the programme would also touch base with skills in developing a training programme. Participants will learn the key concepts related to adult learning (learning process), writing learning outcomes, training programme design and structuring training assessment which lead to authentic evaluation of mastery of new skills / competencies.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
1. Identify factors affecting the learning process including the implications of their own learning style
2. Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice
3. Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstration and constructive feedback skills
4. Facilitate a group training session which uses activities such as role play, simulation or group discussion
5. Assess and evaluate transfer of learning
Module 1: How people learn
- How do adults learn?
- Principles of Adult Learning
- Motivating the adult learner
Module 2: Training Program Design and Planning
- Designing training programmes
- Writing learning objectives based on Bloom’s taxonomy
- Planning for training
- Preparing training delivery plans
Module 3: Delivering training – methods and brain-based (learning-centered) approaches
- Delivery skills
- Use of visual aids
- Running group activities
- Training delivery BEST practices
Module 4: How do you know they learned and acquired intended skills?
- Assessing learning – measuring application or transfer of learning
- Competency-based Authentic Assessment Strategies
- Assessment of learning objectives – ensuring alignment throughout the process of training
- Evaluation of training
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone required conducting off or on the job training, whether on a full-time or part-time basis, in industry, commerce or the public sector.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%