Strategic Marketing Management
Strategic marketing is the process of strategy development by regularly considering the marketing environment and customer satisfaction. It gives organizations an edge over its competitors. Marketing strategy involves identifying the marketing objectives and developing and implementing marketing programs. The strategic marketing process involves the marketing analysis, analysis of the marketing situation, formulating a marketing strategy, market program development, and implementing and managing marketing strategy.
By taking the Strategic Marketing Management, you will be able to further develop your ability to understand what makes winners and losers in the market.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Apply the marketing strategy to operational plans and ensure high-performance implementation.
- Set appropriate strategic marketing objectives.
- Conduct market and company analyses.
- Increase marketing management efficiency and drive.
- Craft effective marketing strategy and plans.
- Choose and develop the appropriate marketing organization.
- Review issues and emerging tools.
Module 1: Introduction to strategic management
- Pre-requirements for strategic marketing management
- Setting appropriate strategic marketing and related objectives
- Conducting marketing related external situation analysis
Module 2: Brand Management
- Building the brand
- Monitoring and Using Brand Equity
Module 3: Understanding the Consumer
- Customer and Competitor Analysis
- Designing and Managing Channels
- Positioning and Value Creation
- Product Life Cycle and Marketing Evolution
- Customer Lifetime Value to Strategy Formulation
Module 4: Strategic Management
- How to identify marketing strategy options
- How to evaluate the identified strategy options
- Choosing the most appropriate marketing strategy
Module 5: Strategic Marketing Plan
- Product Portfolio Analysis
- Segmentation and Targeting
- The Marketing Value Proposition
- Developing fitting marketing and related policies
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%