A focused examination of both Leadership and Management (they are different) that provides participants with the necessary range of responses needed by both successful leaders and managers today. With so much written about both Leadership and Management in recent years this practical focus on what is known and has been proved successful takes best theory and practice and combines them into an outcome and delivery based event that is valuable to all who attend.
At the end of the programme, participants will have raised their capability and confidence to deliver results from both a Leadership and Management role but particularly the former. Specifically:
• To define the difference between Leadership and Management roles.
• To determine and develop the differing capabilities needed to perform Leadership and Management roles successfully.
• To be able to create and deliver strategic intent for any organisation.
• To identify and implement key management processes that deliver performanceresults required from the strategy.
• To be able to align and engage a workforce to deliver strategic intent. Overall – to be a more skilled and confident leader and manager than prior to attending the event.
- Leadership v Management
- Clarifying the difference.
- Leadership Capabilities and how they can be used.
- Key capabilities known to be required for success in the Leadership role.
- Changing Leadership definitions and implications.
- How our definition of Leadership has changed and, more importantly, why?
- The demands of the Led and responses
- Emerging and continuing demands from the workforce and the impact on leadership style.
- Creating strategic intent – a look forward.
- A key leadership capability – to create successful strategic intentions for the organization.
- Strategy – best practice and tools.
- Tried and tested approaches that work.
- Strategy implementation – execution is key.
- Turning intention into reality
- VMV, Strategy, AOP and KPIs – the connections
- The connections – strategy to measurable deliverables and commitment.
- Impactive management – Performance/Rewards Management
- Strategy needs delivering, people need rewarding.
- Impactive management – Resourcing & Talent Development
- The lifeblood of continuing success – “best talent”
- Impactive management – Organizational Development – The Engaged Leader/Manager
- Knowing where you stand on gaining “willing commitment” and how to improve going forward.
- Learning Transfer – Organizational and Personal
- Key action points and takeaways for both the organization and the individual
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
USD 1,099 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%