Strategic HR Management
This Strategic HR Management programme brings participants up to date with the latest best practice in how HR is contributing to business progress and success.
It covers the progress made from administrator to business partner and looks forward to the future evolving role of HR.The overall objective is for participants to enhance their capability and confidence to deliver an improved and impactive HR service to their organisation/business.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
On completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the past, present and potential future influences that have and continue to shape HR progress and impact.
- Outline the key services that business needs from HR to marry best business and best people practice together.
- Determine the key capabilities of the successful HR professional and in particular those needed for the HRBP role (business acumen, relationship management, influencing and change facilitation).
- Choose a structure for HR that best ensures impactive service to the business.
- Be confident in initiating at least two best practices into their own organisation on return to the workplace that progress HR business partnership and aid organisation success.
The Evolution of HR, major steps in the progress of HR’s contribution to business success; Impactive HR Services, 5 key services that make a difference
Strategy implementation via performance and rewards management
Organizational Design and Development; Advanced HR Capability and HR Metrics and Analytics
Talent Management, how to attract and keep best talent
Managing Change, Influence and Communication
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%