Small Business Management in the 21st Century
Small Business Management in the 21st Century offers a streamlined approach and a unique perspective as it treats small business management as a practical human activity, rather than as an abstract theoretical concept. Small businesses keep up with the pace of the market; they are creative and vital to every community.
The smaller size of a business may confuse you into thinking that managing them is also simple, you may be right, but managing a small business effectively, so that it reaches its potential is extremely difficult- this programme is comprehensively put together and teaches participants new tools and techniques to getting the most out of your small business.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the foundation for Small Business.
- Create your Business Idea: The Quest for Value.
- Create your Marketing Strategy.
- Understand Financial Management.
- Understand People and Organization.
Module 1: Foundations for Small Business
- Success and Failure in Small Businesses
Module 2: E-Business and E-Commerce
- E-Business and E-Commerce: The Difference
- E-Commerce Operations
- E-Commerce Technology
Module 3: The Business Plan
- Defining the Customer’s Concept of Value
- Knowing Your Customers
- Sources of Business Ideas
- Developing Your Strategy
- The Necessity for a Business Plan
- Building a Plan
Module 4: Marketing Strategy
- The Importance of a Marketing Strategy
- The Marketing Strategy Process
- Segmentation and the Target Market
- Differentiation and Positioning
- Marketing Strategy and Product
- Marketing Strategy and Price
- Marketing Strategy and Place
- Marketing Strategy and Promotion
Module 5: Financial Management
- The Importance of Financial Management in Small Business
- Financial Control
- Financial Decision Making
- Financial Accounting Statements
- Financial Ratio Analysis
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%