Project Management for 21st Century
Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints. This hands-on series of courses give you the skills to ensure your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving the user the product they expect.
You will gain a strong working knowledge of the basics of project management and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage work projects.
Upon the completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Identify and manage the product scope.
- Build a work breakdown structure.
- Create a project plan.
- Create the project budget.
- Define and allocate resources.
- Manage the project development.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Understand the project procurement process.
- Project Management Context, Framework, Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Communications Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,105 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%