Performance and Rewards Management
At the end of the programme participants will have developed the capability to determine clear performance deliverables at various levels of the organization and the confidence to relate differentiated rewards to the performance levels achieved.
- Vision, Mission and Values.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Performance and Development Reviews
- Connections to Deliverables
- Differentiated Reward Strategy
- Rewards – Cash Value and Market Positioning
- Reward Trends
- Key Development Initiatives
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 2-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
USD 1,099 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%