The pressure for change in organisations increases daily. In the private sector, competitive challenges, technological change, enhanced customer expectations and financial pressures combine to put a premium on firms’ abilities to learn and adapt. In the public sector, similar challenges coupled with ambiguous performance criteria place enormous pressure on organisations to react appropriately.
Designed to equip managers with the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to lead organisational change, this short programme is highly participative to ensure that the collective experience of the entire class group is harnessed.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Recognise and comment on issues and problems arising out of organisational change initiatives.
- Define, explain and illustrate theories of planned change, their relevant foundations, strengths and weaknesses.
- Facilitate organisational change.
- Apply diagnostic models and concepts to change issues at the organisational, group and individual levels.
- Reflect critically on your professional development.
- Develop your research and writing capacity.
Module 1: Leading Change
- The World of Organizational Change: Leading, Implementing and Experiencing Change
- Evolutionary and Revolutionary Change
- When to Change? Who to Involve? Approaches to Change Management
Module 2: Key Ingredients of Successful Transformation
- The change integration challenges after the merger
- The Challenge of Organizational Change
- Mergers That Stick
Module 3: Bold Strokes
- Private Equity based Organizational Change
- Special features of Organizational change
- Implement and sustain change
- Assess the Effectiveness of change
Module 4: Managing a Merger – What, When, How and Who to Change
- Laying the Foundation for Communicating Change
- Perfect Phrases for Communicating Change
- The Balance Needed to Lead Change
Module 5: Managing a Downsizing and the Recipients of Change
- Dealing with Anger, Distrust and Revenge in the Workplace
- Re-Building Credibility
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%