Organisational performance is reduced if insufficient attention is given to the people which comprise its human resource, so the Program covers human behaviour in organisations and the factors that affect people and their work. It provides a good understanding of organisations and is for anyone pursuing a career and professional development in a managerial role.
Learning about organizational behavior provides a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills and to reflect on your own behavioral tendencies. How do you usually make important decisions? What motivates you and how do you try motivating others? How successfully do you leverage and integrate diverse skills and views in a team? Do you prefer professional relationships with a close-knit group of trusted colleagues, or with a far-flung network of acquaintances from all walks of life?
In this programme you will be able to:
- Describe and apply key organizational behaviour concepts.
- Identify sources of power, motivation, and commitment in an organizational setting.
- Improve teamwork skills by understanding team dynamics.
- Review and recommend adjustments to organization structures, design and culture.
Module 1: Leadership Acumen
- International perspective on leadership
- Common traps & challenges
- Opportunities of intercultural leadership
Module 2: Navigating Culture
- Impact of cultural differences on organizations
- Decoding culture
- Culture classifications and stereotyping
- Developing intercultural intelligence
Module 3: Communication
- Communication and its impact on leadership identity and relationships
- Managing communication to improve decision making
- Steps for developing your intercultural communication skills
Module 4: Motivation
- Views on individual motivation
- Cultural differences in motivation
- Developing motivation and commitment in teams
Module 5: Networking
- Patterns of interpersonal relationships in/across organizations
- Strategically developing social networks and social capital
- Norms for networking across cultures
Module 6: Conflict
- Effective / defective conflict management approaches
- Dealing with ethical dilemmas.
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%