Mastering Public Relations
Public Relations plays an important role in helping organizations realize their goals. In the age of social media, PR professionals must manage a two-way flow of information between the organization and the public. They are strategic thinkers and planners, skilled communicators, and leaders who help their organizations build and maintain relationships. Taught by professionals actively working in the field, this certificate will help established or aspiring practitioners enhance their knowledge and develop new skills in the communications field.
This programme is for you if you: are a beginning practitioner responsible for communications, work in conjunction with the communications team within your organization, or want to better understand the valuable contributions communications can make to organizations and the community. What is public relations and its various elements? What is its strategic role and how does it fit within a broader communications context, including marketing and advertising, research, and future trends? This programme relies on class participation and practical application of learning.
By the end of this training programme, the learners should be able to:
- See public relations as a link between organizations and their environments.
- Use systems theory to guide your understanding and practical application of public relations.
- Define the roles and key areas of focus for the public relations team within an organisation.
- Understand the differences between internal and external publics and audiences.
- Identify and understand how a range of external forces, including conflict, activism, corporate social responsibility affect the practice of public relations.
- PR Strategy in a Management Context
- PR’s Place in the Organization
- Reputation Management
- Internal Communication and PR
- Sales and Marketing Promotion
- Media Relations
- Research Methods: Measures and Motives
- The Ethical Dimensions of PR
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%