eMarketing: The Essential Guide
There is no doubt about it – the Internet has changed the world we live in. Never before has it been so easy to access information, communicate with people all over the globe and share articles, videos, photos and all manner of media.
The Internet has led to an increasingly connected environment, and the growth of Internet usage has resulted in declining distribution of traditional media: television, radio, newspapers and magazines. Marketing in this connected environment and using that connectivity to market is eMarketing. eMarketing embraces a wide range of strategies, but what underpins successful eMarketing is a user-centric and cohesive approach to these strategies which is what you will be learning in this course.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Find the right service providers.
- Execute a good competitor analysis.
- Approach your identified customers.
- Know WordPress Basics.
- Perform Search Engine Optimization.
- Create Press Releases and Article Submission.
- Execute good social marketing campaigns.
- Enhance your productivity with the right tools.
Module 1: Introduction to e-Marketing
- Getting started with e-Commerce Basics
- How to build a website yourself
- Getting started with Digital Marketing
Module 2: Social Effect and how to execute good social marketing campaigns
- What is Social Media Marketing
- How to build a good social presence
- Facebook Effect
- Join the conversation with Twitter
- Other social media platforms
- Social Media marketing in detail
- Identifying Viral Loops
- Creating viral campaigns
- Optimizing viral loops
Module 3: Metrics: Understanding what to look at!
- Metrics basics
- Google analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Email Marketing Stats
Module 4: Enhancing your productivity with the right tools
- Project Management tools
- Communication tools
- Social management tools
- Grabbing Social data and why it matters
- CRM platforms
- Credit card processing and billing
Module 5: Technology paradigm changes and how it will affect within the next 5 years
- Last paradigm shift
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- What to expect next few years and how to be prepared
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%