Business Communication for Success
Given the diverse nature of audiences, the complexity of the communication process, and the countless options and choices to make when preparing your speech, you may feel overwhelmed ‘Business Communication for Success’ helps you overcome these difficulties.
It helps the writer, designer, or speaker answer questions like “Does the audience understand my information?” “Am I emphasizing my key points effectively?” and “How does my expression and representation of information contribute to a relationship with the audience?” by taking into consideration the Aristotle outlined three main forms of rhetorical proof: ethos, logos, and pathos.
In this programme you will be able to:
- Effectively deliver your message.
- Learn the art of business writing.
- Develop interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills.
- Enhance your resentation skills.
Module 1: Effective business communication
- Delivering your message
- Understanding your audience
- Need for effective business communication
- Different scenarios of business communication
Module 2: Effective business writing
- Writing preparation
- Revising and presenting your writing
- Feedback in the writing process
- Business writing in action
Module 3: Developing business presentations
- Nonverbal delivery
- Organization and outlines
- Presentations to inform
- Presentations to persuade
- Business presentations in action
Module 4: Intrapersonal and interpersonal business communication
- Negative news and crisis communication
- Intercultural and international business communication
- Group communication, teamwork, and leadership
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instances.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%