Business Communication Course
Business Communication Course allows corporate professionals and/or aspiring B-School students to grasp business communication skills commonly used to conduct business efficiently. It can also be used to sharpen general English language skills for communication and conversation.
The course also sheds light on how successful managerial/supervisory communication is conducted, making it highly suitable for business professionals looking to, or already taking the next step in their career. It is taught by our highly qualified instructors and will test and develop students’ skills in the following areas; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
The contents of the course include mannerisms when using proper English, all while expanding and developing your foundation of the language. In addition, the class will cover the etiquette of questioning and answering, taking and leaving messages by phone or e-mail, taking meeting minutes, presentation skills, negotiation skills etc.
- Written communication skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation / Seminars
- Minutes report writing skills
- Business letters, e-mail, or memos
- Effective telephone use
- The development of conversational and grammatical writing skills for use in business situations.
- The learning of vocabulary and the appropriate use of each in varied situations, the meaning of mannerisms in Western culture and how it is applied effectively in business communication.
|No. of Students||Regular Rate(THB) / Hour|
*Minimum 10 hours booking
Private Course Enrollment Hours | Regular Rate(THB) / Hour
Minimum 10 hours booking
- 10-20 Hours | 1,060 THB
- 30-50 Hours | 950 THB
- 60-90 Hours | 900 THB
- 100-300 Hours | 850 THB
- 400+ Hours | 750 THB
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
For Programme Enrollment & Registration Please Contact:
+66(2)2569586 ( Ms. June) email@example.com