Advanced Managerial Skills for CEOs
Leadership and Management programme offer resources for both new and seasoned leaders to become more adept at developing employees, inspiring and guiding teams, managing change, and effectively influencing stakeholders across an organization.
The programme will teach you powerful people skills so you can empower effective and productive teams around you who perform and exceed their typical capacity, deliver great work and make you look great in the process because when you build effective teams, you will end up building a great company and organization over time.
It will also teach you conflict resolution skills, and ways to make your employees more motivated because they feel valued and respected. You will also learn to get your employees to be emotionally invested in the growth of your business or organization. And if your teams are not all located in the same office, we cover the skills of being just as successful leading distributed teams world-wide.
Learning Outcomes / Key Takeaways
In this programme you will be able to:
- Manage high performing teams.
- To get the best productivity and improved performance from employees.
- Hold people and teams accountable.
- To resolve conflicts.
- Use emotional intelli
- Progress in Management Thought and Action
- Management Definitions
- Impactive Management
- Demands of “The Managed” and Responses Required
- Managing Performance Delivery and Related Processes
- A look Forward – Emphasis and Capabilities
- Leadership Definitions
- Creating Strategy
- Vision, Mission and Values
- The Engaged Leader
- Leadership Capabilities
- Leading Change
- Performance Management
- Performance Assessment and Appraisal
- Managing Difficult Situations/ People
- Managing Self & Others
- Transfer of Learning
Each module focuses on clear objectives and skill demonstrations that can be easily linked to real life instance.
Well-balanced theoretical and practical methodology, which includes interactive discussions, case studies, interactive activities/exercises and assignments to understand the concepts and their applicability.
- 5-Day Training
- Course Notes
- Nationally Recognized and Internationally Accredited Certification
- Tea/Coffee Breaks
- Working Lunches
- Training materials (Soft file)
- An evening of Thai culture emersion - River Cruise.
Participants must have attended the sessions at least 80% in order to receive a CERTIFICATE from Bangkok School of Management.
|November||27- 01 December||2023
USD 2,150 / per person
(Exclusive of VAT )
- 2-4 pax: 2.5%
- 5-7 pax: 5%
- 8-10 pax: 10%
- 11-13 pax: 15%
- 14-16 pax: 20%